2015 Chevrolet Equinox LT 1LT AWD Silver Topaz Metallic 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT AWD, ABS brakes, BluetoothÂ® For Phone, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Power driver seat, Remote Vehicle Starter System.
Odometer is 4,169 miles below market average!
20/29 City/Highway MPG
- Back up camera
- Power seats
- Remote start
- Cruise control
- Unbeatable financing options
* JD Power Initial Quality Study
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive? â¢ A Team driven to deliver great guest service â¢ Upfront pricing, fast and friendly â¢ Negotiation free buying experience â¢ Non-commissioned sales team â¢ Price Protection Guarantee â¢ 3 days, no questions asked, money back guarantee â¢ Every vehicle comes with a warranty â¢ Two offers to purchase your vehicle â¢ Financing options for every credit situation â¢ Invested in our communities.
// WANT TO SEE MORE? COME ON IN FOR A TEST DRIVE!!!
// CREDIT NOT PERFECT? WE CAN HELP. GUARANTEED. GIVE US A CALL AT (920) 236-1000!!!
3365 S. WASHBURN STREET
OSHKOSH, WISCONSIN 54904
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- A Team driven to deliver great guest service
- Upfront pricing, fast and friendly
- Negotiation free buying experience
- Non-commissioned sales team
- Price Protection Guarantee
- 3 days, no questions asked, money back guarantee
- Every vehicle comes with a warranty
- Two offers to purchase your vehicle
- Financing options for every credit situation
- Invested in our communities